RICH AFFILIATED COMPANY
│Compensation and Benefits│
- Salaries and year-end bonuses
- Profit sharing and special bonuses
- Proposal stipends
Employee Benefit Packages
- In addition to the labor insurance, health insurance, and retirement fund withdrawals, employees are offered free group insurance plans.
- Each office forms an Employee Welfare Committee responsible for monetary allotment.
- Cash allowances for weddings and funerals are available for employees and their immediate family members.
- Employees receive gift certificates for birthdays and special holidays.
- Employees are subsidized for expenses of childbirth and children’s education.
- Employees are entitled to free annual physicals.
- Company-sponsored club activities, such as Ping-Pong, softball, Yoga, etc., are available for employees’ enrichment.
- Employees are subsidized for domestic or overseas excursions and a year-end party.
- Sports events are held yearly to promote collegial relations and communications.
- Employees enjoy special discounts on company products and home purchases.
- Employees can check out variety of periodicals and magazines at the main office. The company publication, “LeaLea Bulletin,” provides employees with an avenue of communication.
- LIBOLON Group offers its employees room and board in a safe, convenient environment.
│Education And Training│
LeaLea Group is committed to provide its employees with a proper training to enhance skills, work ethic, and job performance. Current training programs include the following:
Training for New Employees
- Orientation sponsored by Human Resources.
- Professional training based on job positions.
(1) Resident training
(3) On-job training
- Employment confirmation: Exchange of company policies and ideas for a smooth transition to the new working environment.
- Monthly activities:
(1) Topical Speeches
(2) Presentation of government regulations and policies
(3) Impromptu motions
- Seminars: Supervisors organize job training and share valuable work experiences with its employees.
- Guest Speakers: Well-known guest speakers are featured periodically.
- Project Training: Each department selects employees for professional training based on the needs of each project.
- Outside Training: Employees are assigned to attend outside training held by government or private agencies according to their positions.
- Overseas training: Senior staff members may be selected to attend overseas training programs based on their job requirements.